That Our June : Mum, My Man, and Dad...

by - Wednesday, June 26, 2013

26 Juni 2013 :
That day is my Bapak's Birthday. Dan sms pagi yang saya kirimkan terasa konyol. Hhaa...
"Bu hari ini ultah bapak ya? Ibu kasih kado apa?"

Well, I purposely did not send the text directly to dad, but send to mom. One reason, because want to know how romantic my mom to dad at the more than 25 years of their marriage . hahaha... I'll send you greeting text later dad... :)

Doa saya teriring lewat kutipan puisi dibawah ini biar manis gitu deh.. :)

Dad, I'm praying a birthday prayer for you,
Peace and happiness in all you do.
Lord, my father gave his all for me,
I pray You'll hear my extra special plea:
Keep him safe so he can still be near;
Lord, my father is so very dear.
Role model, an extraordinary man,
He's my dad and I'm his biggest fan.
Dad, I'm praying to the Lord for you
That He will give you all the good you're due.

back to 17 June 2013 :
That was always be special day, especially after we got married. Yes, my man aka my hanny bunny sweety husband's birthday. Although we actually separated by the sea and the island at this time, we still live in the same earth and under the same sky. I have sent him a cute video, i put some of our photos as the content of it than combined with mellow music (I love depapepe).
I asked him at 12 pm to find that video that I recorded on an external hard drive, and ... I could make him shed tears of emotion. He said that how romantic I am. hahahhaa ...

May you live happily ever after.
May each second bring you laughter.
Every wish will be fulfilled. And every nightmare gets killed.
May this continue till the end.
Loving you is what I intend.
You have always been so dear.
And will be more…with every year.
It’s your day today.
Happy birthday! 


10 June 2013
My mom birthday... the first in June 2013. As I do to my dad and my 'mas' I also sent her a big pray. May Allah blessed her everyday..

Every day since I was born,
My mother cared for me.
Now that’s a lot of caring,
As anyone can see.
Please, Lord, protect my mother,
And keep her safe from harm,
For she is a cherished person,
With great wisdom, love and charm.
Lord, it’s my mother’s birthday
So please, help her to see
How much she means to us,
Her loving family.
but not least, I just wanna say that "Nulis pake bahasa inggris bikin tulisan saya gak romantis dan ga lucu deh, plus rempong. Tapi ini sekalian latian nulis inggris ya, masa iya ga ada perkembangan signifikan setelah kerja... :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Thankyou very much for dropping by. Tapi maaf saya moderasi ya, untuk menghindari spam dan komen dg link hidup. Bila waktunya luang pasti akan saya balas dan kunjungi balik blog kalian :)